Go find out on “Wisdom’s Hope Tour”… he want to listen to you, so will come to you and arrange public meetings in a hall near you. You will also get a chance to ask him questions. His Hope Tour offers you hope for your future, and the future of democracy.
If there isn’t a hall near you, you arrange the meeting with your friends and family, and he will come to you.
- 14 April 2015 – Colnbrook Village Hall, Vicarage Way, Slough, Buckinghamshire SL3 0RF – 8:30pm – 9:30pm (Colnbrook)
- 15 April 2015 – the Acre Club, Donnelly House, Victoria Street, Windsor, SL4 1EN 7.30pm to 9.00pm (Central Windsor)
- 17 April 2015 – Hustings at All Saints Church, Dedworth Road, Windsor, SL4 4JW (Dedworth)
- 21 April 2015 – West Windsor – Windsor Gospel Hall, Ruddlesway, Windsor, SL4 5SJ – 7:30pm – 8:30pm (West Windsor)
- 22 April 2015 – BBC Radio Hustings with Andrew Peach; to be held, live, outside the Post Office on Peascod street, Windsor – TBC
- 23 April 2015 – Women’s Institute Hall,The Green, Datchet (Behind the post office) SL3 9EH – 7:30pm – 8:30pm (Datchet)
- 25 April 2015 – 38 Degrees Hustings at 11am outside the Post Office in Peascod Street Windsor – TBC
- 30 April 2015 – Hustings at Holy Trinity Church, Church Rd, Sunningdale, SL5 0NJ, 7:30 – 9pm (Sunningdale)
- Ascot – TBC
- Binfield – TBC
- Eton Wick – TBC
- Old Windsor – TBC
- Warfield – TBC
Wisdom is an Independent Councillor at the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. He is also the immediate past Chairman of the largest local residents association in Windsor with around 1,100 member households. The West Windsor Residents Association (WWRA).
Wisdom currently runs a tax and accountancy practice in Windsor, and has also launched a pioneering tax education/refund app for employees called Quickclaim.
Wisdom is a qualified accountant (FCCA), corporate treasurer (AMCT), and a teacher (QTS), and has worked at a senior level for a European multinational. He is married to Carole, and has 5 children, 1 grandson, and 3 dogs. Wisdom and Carole live in Windsor.
Go see him on tour… or visit his website… or both!