Blokes Losing Timber (BLT) is about helping men lose “timber” in whatever shape that comes.
- You might want to lose a few pounds by walking regularly
- There is lots of talk around men’s mental health and exercise being good for that
- Work may be proving elusive or you may have too much on
- Come and share your struggles, others may have ideas that could help
- You might just want an excuse to get out of the housework 😉
This is not a professional coaching session, it’s a gathering of blokes who first and foremost, what to go for a nice walk and perhaps have a pint after.
Neither is it a dating agency!
BLT is aimed at blokes, of all ages, who would like to talk about this and that while enjoying a nice walk (usually around 5 miles).
You might not want to talk, preferring to listen… that’s fine too.
We currently host BLT Walk & Talks 3 days a month and will run more as volunteers step up to lead the way… book your place…
BLT Community Manager