Blokes Losing Timber bringing you thoughts, facts and other information on what other blokes are doing to lose timber.
Googling “losing weight for men” and this article appeared…
Teaching us how American men might go about it. I’ve provided the headlines with a few comments from me below, a link to the main blog post is above
Weight Loss Tips For Men: Calories In
- Eat Plenty of Protein
- Add Vinegar to Your Diet – I never knew that!
- Eat More Healthy Fats
- Drink Healthier Beverages
- Drink More Water
- Eat More Fibre
- Reduce Refined Carbohydrate Intake
- Try Intermittent Fasting
- Try Extended Fasting – perhaps not too long 😉
- Increase Your Iron Intake
Weight Loss Tips For Men: Calories Out
- Start Strength Training
- Increase Your Cardio
- Engage in HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training)
I’m not so keen on the exercise bit, a nice long walk works for me.
The average bloke needs 2,500 calories a day… so the takeaways for me are eat less of the wrong foods, try for 2,000 calories a day, go for a nice walk, drink green tea and water, add vinegar to your salad and get that fibre working for you.