Paul Webster has been running exhibitions for many years and so on Friday he gave an audience of #TVExpo exhibitors a few top tips over lunch at The MacDonald Hotel
Have you booked your tickets for the Thames Valley Business Show on 12th June? BOOK HERE >>>
We then shot each tip as its own unique video and pushed them out to Youtube… I’ve just googled “top tips for exhibiting” and Paul’s page on his own website is flying high with this, Top Tips for Exhibiting Success PDF
Enjoy the videos and share them far & wide 😉
1. Set your objectives – and plan to achieve them
2. Get your graphics right – simple – obvious – short.
3. Prepare in good time – don’t leave it all to the last minute
4. Stand out from the crowd.
5. Pre-show promotion – you can make a huge difference
6. Don’t only prepare your stand – prepare yourself
7. Engage with the visitor – smile!
8. Take notes, prioritise – and follow up
9. Stay till the end – it pays off.
10. Be patient, stand out, be memorable
Have a guess in the missing tip competition! Which one did we miss?