The Community Wardens do a fantastic job, helping residents across the Royal Borough and I am keen to celebrate their work by asking residents how the Community Wardens have helped you or people you know directly or indirectly?
As I see it, the Community Wardens offer an invaluable range of services for residents, such as:
- Dealing with neighbour disputes
- Helping residents assess their entitlement to services
- Taking food & prescriptions to residents struggling with COVID
- Working with residents to help improve the local area
- Keeping an eye on known community trouble hot spots
- Liaising with other RBWM services and the Police
- Ensuring children’s safety around schools, such as talking to car drivers
- Watching out for rough sleepers and sign posting them to a warm bed
- Keeping an intelligence eye on drug dealers
- On standby for potential flooding
- And they’ve probably got the odd cat out of a tree 😉
Please share your stories of how the RBWM Community Wardens have helped you ore people you know?