Please make the most of this opportunity to have your say on the A308 Corridor Improvements for the Clewer & Dedworth stretch of the Maidenhead Road.
Help us improve the A308
We are now seeking the views of residents and stakeholders of Dedworth & Windsor to decide on the best approach for the suggested improvement options – it is important that we move forward with improvements which reflect the needs of those who experience them.
Full details of the following improvement locations can be found via the link below:
- Section 6, Link 7 – A308 Maidenhead Road / A308 Windsor Road / Mill Lane / Parsonage Lane to A308 Maidenhead Road / Ruddlesway / A308 Windsor Road
- Section 6, Link 8 – A3024 Windsor Road (Between B3024 Oakley Green Road and Ruddlesway)
- Section 6, Junction 10 – A308 Maidenhead Road / A308 Windsor Road / Mill Lane / Parsonage Lane (Clewer Village)
- Section 6, Junction 11 – A308 Windsor Road / Ruddlesway / Maidenhead Road (Water Oakley)
- Section 6, Junction 12 – B3024 Oakley Green Road / A308 Windsor Road (Water Oakley)
- Section 7, Junction 9A/9B
- 9A – A308 Goslar Way/ B3024 Clarence Road/B3173 Imperial Road/A332 Royal Windsor Way (Windsor)
- 9B – A308 Maidenhead Road, A332 Royal Windsor Way, Maidenhead Road (Windsor)